Thursday, March 16, 2017

I LOVE NAUKOVA ZMINA-10



Naukova Zmina Rules!
By Kateryna Rechynska, Group 32-E
English Teacher V.Blyznuk

There is no denying, that education plays a key role in teenagers’ adolescence. However, nowadays it's becoming more and more difficult for parents to find a respectful school for their children. Nevertheless, my sister and I were lucky to be accepted to study in "Naukova Zmina".  
There are several reasons why I appreciate studying there. First of all, teachers do love their job and always find out new ways and methods of teaching. They encourage and support us which means a lot for students. No one wants to study in toxic and unfriendly community and neither do I. Therefore I can't feel more grateful to my tutors for their involvement and empathy. Secondly, the education level is very high. It is well-known, that "Naukova Zmina" is included in top-10 best Ukrainian schools and more than 90% of our students get free places at universities. To my mind, these two facts speak for themselves. The last but not the least wonderful thing is school's social life. We participate in many charity events, flash mobs and international workshops. Personally I think, it is very important to be responsible citizens and to take part in social and public life of our country. To crown it all, this school definitely has only advantages. 
So to cut a long story short I would like to say that "Naukova Zmina" has been giving me a lot of valuable knowledge and experience which I'm grateful for. I will always remember years there as pleasant, bright and happy. I am proud to be a student of this school.

No comments: