Tuesday, September 26, 2017

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY-1





My Favorite Teacher



This 2017 -18 Academic Year

the traditional collection of Naukova Zmina students’ essays

is presented by the students of 7-D Form and Group 24-Ph




My favorite teacher is my class teacher. Her name is IRYNA FEDORIVNA. She teaches us Ukrainian. She follows very easy and effective teaching strategies, and I like the way she delivers the material. We don’t have to study the subject at home again. We understand the topic she presents in class perfectly well. After clearing the topic she gives us some exercises in class plus some for the homework. At the next lesson, she asks questions about the previous topic and starts the next one.
As a class teacher she is really fabulous. She is kind, responsible and caring. After a busy school day we often come to her classroom, help her around the facility, drink tea and discuss different issues. When something bad happens, she is always ready to listen and help you. When something good happens, she is there to support us and be proud of us. I will miss Iryna Fedorivna when I finish school and go to University. She will always be my best teacher.
                                    By Margarita BANASKO (Group 24-Ph)

My favorite teacher is IRYNA FEDORIVNA. She is our teacher of Ukrainian. I like her lessons very much. She is a very interesting person. I also like the Ukrainian language. Sometimes she tells jokes, but sometimes she is strict. She always explains all the topics very well.
                       By Ostap YUSHKOVSKY (7-D Form)



All the teachers in Naukova Zmina are great. Each of them deserves to be nominated “somebody’s favorite teacher”. However, my favorite teacher is OLENA MYKOLAIVNA, who teaches us Chemistry. I like her because she is a very smart lady and a kind person. Maybe I also like her because Chemistry is my favorite subject. I think it is really cool that such an outstanding person works with pupils trying to make Science more interesting and understandable. I like her lessons of Chemistry because I know that she really wants to help us to become cleverer. It is obvious that Olena Mykolaivna is always happy to help us. I admire her sense of humor. She must be a really good person. And whatever she does, she makes it enthralling.
                        By Anastasia SERBINENKO (Group 24-Ph)

No comments: