Sunday, April 22, 2012

ARGO Plans for Summer-2012

Impuls-Plus Travel Agency, my employer for the last two years, have decided to quit their kids’ holiday camp projects, leaving me alone with a number of interesting contacts, my ARGO brand, my program and the flag which I designed and have made. So, here we are – this summer ARGO is going to operate as an integral part of Camp Leader – a famous establishment in Puscha-Vodytsya. (I LOVE PUSCHA!) The calculations show that the new format COSTS LESS. Last year a day in ARGO (at the same facility) was worth UAH 330. This year all the prices have GONE UP, but ARGO is offering its services at a price of UAH 260 / 310 per day, depending on the quality of accommodation.

(I have a feeling that some non-English-speaking parents are going to read this post, so I had better make it bilingual.)

Турфірма «Імпульс-плюс», мої працедавці протягом останніх двох років, вирішили відмовитись від дитячих табірних програм, залишивши мене одного, з кількома цікавими контактами, моїм брендом АРГО, моєю програмою та прапором, що я розробив, і який для мене був виготовлений. Ну ось, маємо – цього літа АРГО працюватиме як складова частина табору «Лідер», славнозвісного закладу в Пущі-Водиці. (ЛЮБЛЮ ПУЩУ!) Підрахунки показують, що новий формат ВАРТУЄ МЕНШЕ. Минулого року один день в АРГО (в тому ж таки таборі) коштував 330 грн. Цього року всі ціни ЗРОСЛИ, але АРГО пропонує свої програми за ціною від 260 до 310 грн. на день, залежно від умов проживання.

No comments: