Monday, October 13, 2008

CANADA, Part 1 - a topic to learn


ATTENTION STUDENTS OF THE 3rd AND 4th COURSES, AND TEACHERS! The first part of the Country Studies materials about Canada is ready for you. It covers the following issues: General Information, Symbols and Holidays, History and Etymology, Government and Politics, Geographical Position, Climate and Wildlife. Be my guests. Help yourself to some downloads. You can do that by clicking HERE .

P.S. I apologize for some "blue words" remaining in the text. I'll do my best to eliminate them later. I am learning.

5 comments:

Pandora said...

Thank you for the topic?it is very useful.

Beautyalgorithm said...

This topic includes all information about Canada. Thank's!:)
Masha 43-E

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for this topic.
I have found a lot of the interesting information on Canada. =))
Group 44, Olga

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your great work on this topic. You have saved us from exhausting information retrieval.
Maryana and Veronika

Anonymous said...

Thank you Oleksey Zabolotnuy, very interesting topic....I Want to Canada!!!