Wednesday, December 5, 2007


Hello dear users, students, parents, teachers and random visitors!
I have a rare privilege to welcome you at my blog, which has been created to accumulate information and resources that can help you to excel in your English, and to provide us for some virtual space to communicate independently of the school time-table. I hope to receive your projects, materials and comments, and I am eager to share mine.
Some free advice for the learner:
1. Playing computer games choose their original English versions.
2. Watching Hollywood movies choose originals with English subtitles.
3. Get an interesting English book for your pleasure reading.
4. Use every opportunity to speak English (including your classroom).
5. Enter new words and phrases into your vocabulary notebook.
6. Do not trust non-academic dictionaries, songs' lyrics, TV translators etc.
(Trust me.)
Faithfully yours,
Oleksiy Zabolotnyi

No comments: